Cobmoosa Shores - Committees
- Purpose: The beach committee monitors beach conditions, oversees the fire pits, and organizes periodic beach clean ups.
Trustees: Dennis McKelley and Jerry Parise
- Purpose: Anyone wishing to build or remodel within Cobmoosa Shores must submit their plans to this committee. The committee will review the plans and ensure that the plans fall within the guidelines specified with the covenants and by-laws.
Trustees: Rich Campbell, Ed Dedic, and Jerry Parise
- Purpose: The communications committee works with the Cobmoosa Shores webmaster to ensure that the website is current and up-to-date. It also produces periodic announcements and news items that are mailed or emailed to the membership as well as posted on the bulletin board at the south entrance.
Trustees: Ed Dedic and William Rafaill
CSA Member: Rick Zane
- Purpose: The Covenants Committee is charged with the review of the protective covenants and by-laws to ensure that they are up-to-date, that they comply with any changes in state and local laws that apply, and to incorporate changes proposed by the membership and approved at the annual meeting properly into the covenants and by-laws.
Trustees: Rick Emerson and William Rafaill
CSA Members: Ruth Holz, Paul Jordan, Doug Kuzma, Tom Schultz, and Ruth Stevens
Park and Entrance Committee
- Purpose: The Park and Entrance Committee is responsible for the maintenance and cleanup of the entrance area and the park at the corner or Eria and Ottawa
Trustees: Rick Emerson
- Purpose: To oversee the implementation of the association's rental registration process
- Membership: Rich Campbell, Paul Jordan, and Jerry Parise
- Purpose: The Roads committee is responsible for the care and maintenance of all roads within Cobmoosa Shores.
- Membership: Rich Campbell and Ed Dedic
- Purpose: The Social Committee is responsible for planning social activities within CSA such as the Memorial Day and Labor Day coffees, the 4th of July Parade, etc.
CSA Member: Mike Maloney and Cheryl McCorriston